Strategic Recruitment Stream
The Strategic Recruitment Stream was developed in order to respond to employers needs for occupations that are in demand in Alberta.
The Strategic Recruitment Stream is divided into 3 categories:
- Compulsory and Optional Trades Category;
- To qualify one must possess an Alberta Qualification Certificate in a Compulsory or Optional Trade and a letter of invitation from the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training
- Engineering Occupations Category;
- To qualify one must possess credentials as an engineer, designer or drafter , work experience in Alberta, and your occupation must be on the Engineering Occupations List from AINP
- U.S. Visa Holder Category (*Category is currently closed*);
- To qualify you must currently be working in the U.S. on a valid work permit and at the time a final decision is made on your application by AINP. In addition, your occupation must be on the Occupations Under Pressure List (U.S. Visa Holder) from AINP.